September 22, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223883 Anyone up for this? If so, do we try for a stand? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 24, 20224 yr comment_223889 have to get up too early to have a stand there, thats me out Report
October 4, 20224 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_223895 No takers then Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
October 5, 20224 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_223898 I might go with my boys.....if the monaro is fixed and MOT'd Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
October 6, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223904 Depending on SWMBO / weather / the boy I might take a mosey up to catch up! Report
October 10, 20223 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_223909 I have no car to take currently.......rubbish Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
October 11, 20223 yr comment_223910 On 10/10/2022 at 12:23, Greg said: I have no car to take currently.......rubbish Phev it is Report
October 25, 20223 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_223930 Monaro is finally back on the road, so may go weather dependent (as I will bring both my boys). Don't think dragging them around if its going to rain all day Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.