Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opel Ascona GT

Featured Replies

Hi guys I'm Garry from Ayr in Sunny Scotland, Andy King spotted my post on Facebook about my newly acquired Ascona GT ( so new it's still on the transporter from Spain lol )  and asked to pop it on here. Last pic was it getting collected yesterday 06/05/2022 and hopefully I'll collect it next Friday.

278365180_7259894504084298_2381351477521236364_n.jpg

278441694_7259894887417593_4063143580921743380_n.jpg

278570587_7259895094084239_7296010124481028474_n.jpg

278575618_7259894737417608_6330460776199824241_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 11.17.30 AM.jpeg

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 07/05/2022 at 13:20, neilsri130 said:

Fallen in love with this car.

Agree. First time I saw it posted up by Richie... was like......... wow.  Can't wait to see the updates! Be even better to get it to a club event!

  • Author
12 hours ago, andy said:

Wonder if this is safely home now?

Arrived in UK on Thursday, should be in my possession Thursday coming . 

It’s been seen on Facebook in the Retro Vauxhall group on its way to you! No picture but someone posted about seeing it. 

I love this car, fair play for buying it. How has importing it been post Brexit?

I’ve got a yellow Vauxhall thing, I’ve had a yellow Corsa, and a yellow Mk2 Astra. Dad has a yellow Calibra SE2. 

Enjoy it when it arrives, guess tomorrow is the day! 

  • Author

I haven't done all the paperwork yet, I'll let you know once it's registered lol 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Not a saloon fan, but this looks great.....more pics when you can please.  Also get waxoiling now its in the UK, lol

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.