May 7, 20224 yr comment_223464 Hi guys I'm Garry from Ayr in Sunny Scotland, Andy King spotted my post on Facebook about my newly acquired Ascona GT ( so new it's still on the transporter from Spain lol ) and asked to pop it on here. Last pic was it getting collected yesterday 06/05/2022 and hopefully I'll collect it next Friday. Report
May 10, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223481 On 07/05/2022 at 13:20, neilsri130 said: Fallen in love with this car. Agree. First time I saw it posted up by Richie... was like......... wow. Can't wait to see the updates! Be even better to get it to a club event! Report
May 14, 20224 yr Author comment_223497 12 hours ago, andy said: Wonder if this is safely home now? Arrived in UK on Thursday, should be in my possession Thursday coming . Report
May 18, 20224 yr comment_223506 It’s been seen on Facebook in the Retro Vauxhall group on its way to you! No picture but someone posted about seeing it. I love this car, fair play for buying it. How has importing it been post Brexit? I’ve got a yellow Vauxhall thing, I’ve had a yellow Corsa, and a yellow Mk2 Astra. Dad has a yellow Calibra SE2. Enjoy it when it arrives, guess tomorrow is the day! Report
May 18, 20224 yr Author comment_223507 I haven't done all the paperwork yet, I'll let you know once it's registered lol Report
June 7, 20224 yr Author comment_223542 Yeah been here for a couple of weeks. NOVA is done. MOT and register next Report
June 8, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223544 Not a saloon fan, but this looks great.....more pics when you can please. Also get waxoiling now its in the UK, lol Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 8, 20224 yr Author comment_223550 lol, no waxoil thanks, it'll be cleaned and painted, here's a wee update Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.