Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ASCONA C 1,8 SRE Hatchback

Featured Replies

Hello,
I have a gray 1984 Ascona C 1.8 SRE hatchback that I am gradually restoring.
The mechanics, brakes, running gear and suspension have already been done, I still have the bodywork and the interior.
PS, I live in France, Center region.
 

IMG_20210109_104655.jpg

  • CLUB MEMBER

Looks great, best shape too (being a hatch) 👌

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author
Thank you for your feedback.
I'll post more pictures soon but the left side needs more work and looks worse than the right.
I also own 2 Corsa / Nova A GTs, one from 1987 and one from 1988.
 
On 22/11/2021 at 13:27, Greg said:

Looks great, best shape too (being a hatch) 👌

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.