November 17, 20214 yr comment_222966 Hello, I have a gray 1984 Ascona C 1.8 SRE hatchback that I am gradually restoring. The mechanics, brakes, running gear and suspension have already been done, I still have the bodywork and the interior. PS, I live in France, Center region. Report
November 17, 20214 yr comment_222971 Welcome to the forum, looks a good solid start to your project, i am sure we would all like to see some more photos of the ascona. Report
November 22, 20214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_222982 Looks great, best shape too (being a hatch) 👌 Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
November 23, 20214 yr Author comment_222987 Thank you for your feedback. I'll post more pictures soon but the left side needs more work and looks worse than the right. I also own 2 Corsa / Nova A GTs, one from 1987 and one from 1988. On 22/11/2021 at 13:27, Greg said: Looks great, best shape too (being a hatch) 👌 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.