Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 1985 red sri

Featured Replies

Hello I'm jason,I have joined the club after about 5 years but the old girl has mot again, I have had a few issues mainly fuel related ,my own fault really as should not have left her so long .does anyone out there have an early fuel tank? I can only find 1 on internet and it's £400 she is back off the road again unroll I can source one 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Welcome back Jason,

These guys on ebay seem pretty good.  I had a chassis leg off them yrs ago.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PETROL-FUEL-TANK-OPEL-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-MK-2-1-6-2-0-MK-3-1-6-2-0-/380997938639

I am not sure if this is your tank but they should have one.  How many holes has it got?

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author

Hello and thanks , I have messaged them with reg but they said there records don't go back that far , my problem is I have the five hoped sender in the side and the return pipe what I'd call in the front . All the others seem to have maybe the 5 holes but the big hole in the front so struggling a bit, Many thanks for your suggestion any help welcome 

  • 10 months later...
  • Author

Hello ,it's been a while ! A year on and new m.o.t ,done head gasket ,new valves while I was at it ,water pump rear brake cylinders and shoes and many other things . I am thinking of maybe selling her as really not using her but not sure . What is she roughly worth as not at all sure and could not be bothered to eBay her as I'd rather keep her.just people's thoughts really

  • 5 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello Jason, good job..….don't sell if you don't need to.  These are creeping up in value so if you want one back it will cost.  That said, if you cannot use or store it well, then it will cost to keep it as well.  So no help sorry...…...keep it ;¬)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.