July 8, 20188 yr comment_217581 The club has a stand at the retro rides Gathering at Shelsley Walsh on the 19th August 2018!! there is only 10 spaces so it's going to work on a first come first served basis Tickets are £10 per person advanced from the retro rides Web site £15 per person on the gate http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ More information on the retro website 1.Keir 2.bliz 3.rich130 4.Tony tmk106y 5.moggzy 6.rabbit Edited August 18, 20188 yr by KEIR24 Report
July 19, 20188 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_217721 Hi Keir, can you post this up on the FB group too with a link to this post? Report
August 1, 20188 yr Author comment_217825 On 19/07/2018 at 10:03, andy said: Hi Keir, can you post this up on the FB group too with a link to this post? It is I posted it weeks ago Report
August 1, 20188 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_217833 8 hours ago, KEIR24 said: It is I posted it weeks ago I should have made it a sticky, didn't see the post - curse of FB! Report
August 10, 20188 yr Author comment_217918 Right guys this is next Sunday i have the stand passes so could I have confirmation of who is coming! i will be driving up on the day from Devon heading up the m5 if anyone wants to meet up for a convoy aiming to get there for around 8am Edited August 10, 20188 yr by KEIR24 Report
August 13, 20188 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_217928 Room for 1 more? The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
August 13, 20188 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_217931 Keir, meet up. Yeah. I shall make a point where and when mate. Report
August 18, 20188 yr Author comment_217954 On 13/08/2018 at 18:01, Rabbit said: Room for 1 more? Yes mate come on down I'll be there by 8 but if you beat me they should let you in Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.