Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello newbie on board

Featured Replies

Hello everyone I'm Umar from Leeds West Yorks.

Saloon 130's have always had a special place for me as a relative owned a burgundy saloon 130 when I was about 13 from then on that car was my dream, I spent many years dreaming that I'd own one one day...lol

By the time I was old enough to drive insure and run a car 130s became extinct.

Over the years I've owned many classics e30s vw corrado etc but the 130 dream has still not become true. Sat here at the age of near 40 and the love for the 130 has has still not died as I've become more nostalgic with age.

Many times I've searched for saloon 130's but the one we had in the family is the only one I've ever seen in burgundy but classed as red on the logbook. 

Would appreciate any pics of saloon and your comment about the burgundy one is it a rare colour?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.