Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mk2 bits on an Aston?

Featured Replies

Hello Guys

I am from Canada and I have the unloved Aston,a Virage.

As we have none of these here(Virage),and our Cavalier in North America is nothing like yours,I am grasping at Straws all the time.

I read some time ago that the early Virage's used vauxhall Steering colums and switch gear,the later ones used FORD stuff, I have an early one.

Can anyone tell me if these might have been from the Mk2 Cav?

I am trying to see if I can use a different steering wheel on the Virage (the OEM one looks a bit like crap honestly) and as there were many more Mk2 Calavier's,I should be able to locate a steering boss easier than from some unobtainium Aston supplier.

Huge fan of the Manta's by the way,we just had those on my side of the pond.

 

Thanks for reading

 

Paul

Montreal Canada

 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello Paul, get some pictures up and someone on here might well be able to help.

 

 

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.