November 2, 200520 yr comment_21721 Red E reg LXi saloon (I dream) going towards Runcorn From Whitehouse industrial estate just past the bus way traffic lights. Blond woman driving. I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!! :Ha Report
November 3, 200520 yr comment_21792 I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!! :HaI was amused to read that I am not the only person who has done this. There are a few cav owners in the Aberdeen area who must have been wondering what I was on. :Ha Report
November 7, 200520 yr comment_21992 Red E reg LXi saloon (I dream) going towards Runcorn From Whitehouse industrial estate just past the bus way traffic lights. Blond woman driving. I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!! :Haphone the police, coz she probably did, and ask them!!!! Report
November 28, 200520 yr comment_24416 is that you new pod from cavturbowho else would have a name like that theres only one prophit of doom id say on vauxhall chatrooms Report
November 30, 200520 yr comment_24487 is that you new pod from cavturboYes that is me. Or the New ME. ;D The one that intends to buy a mk3 cav turbo as a daily driver. So that I can spend more time restoring and modifying the mk2. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.