Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was it you ?

Featured Replies

Red E reg LXi saloon (I dream) going towards Runcorn From Whitehouse industrial estate just past the bus way traffic lights.  

Blond woman driving.    

I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!!  :Ha

I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!!  :Ha

I was amused to read that I am not the only person who has done this.  There are a few cav owners in the Aberdeen area who must have been wondering what I was on.  :Ha

Red E reg LXi saloon (I dream) going towards Runcorn From Whitehouse industrial estate just past the bus way traffic lights.  

Blond woman driving.    

I was going the other way flashing my lights like a knob !!!  :Ha

phone the police, coz she probably did, and ask them!!!!

  • 3 weeks later...

is that you new pod from cavturbo

is that you new pod from cavturbo

who else would have a name like that theres only one prophit of doom id say on vauxhall chatrooms

is that you new pod from cavturbo

Yes that is me.  Or the New ME.  ;D 

The one that intends to buy a mk3 cav turbo as a daily driver.  ;)  So that I can spend more time restoring and modifying the mk2.  :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.