November 8, 20178 yr comment_216264 Does any body now or tried fitting a calibra steering rack with power steering ..... and does it need the steering column ? Report
November 8, 20178 yr comment_216266 I'll compare mountings in the morning. Too bloody cold now! I doubt it tho'. Report
November 8, 20178 yr Author comment_216268 16 minutes ago, GreyDJ2 said: I'll compare mountings in the morning. Too bloody cold now! I doubt it tho'. Thanks for looking ..... I have a donor hatchback shell that will scrapped soon anybody want too cut any parts from it for repairing theres before i get rid off .... Report
November 10, 20178 yr comment_216284 They are definitely different, almost all the dimensions are out starting with the distance between the centrelines of the mounting brackets. Can put up a couple of pictures if you are interested. Report
November 10, 20178 yr Author comment_216285 5 hours ago, GreyDJ2 said: They are definitely different, almost all the dimensions are out starting with the distance between the centrelines of the mounting brackets. Can put up a couple of pictures if you are interested. Thanks for looking .... there rear-a than hens teeth powersteering bits for the mk2’s now 😩 .... Ive found somebody selling astra mk2 powersteering rack looks like its the same .... Report
November 10, 20178 yr comment_216286 Pump probably the same as well, but there could be an electric pump out there you could use. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.