August 16, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215643 Hi everybody just signed up to the forum. I am about to purchase a very rusty Calibre and thought Id sign up as Im sure Im going to need some help along the way to getting back to better than new. Sam Report
August 16, 20179 yr comment_215644 Welcome to the forum, please make sure you get some photos up when you pick it up Report
August 17, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215647 Hello Sam, great news. Get a project thread started and the picture up. Plenty of advice on here for you. Where are you in the UK? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 19, 20179 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_215790 Im currently based in Cockermouth near Carlisle but originally from leicester Report
September 19, 20179 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_215791 Do I have to be a Paid up member to start a Project thread? Can somebody point me in the right direction of a photo sharing site. I have a photobucket account but it says I have reached my sharing limit and they want about $400 Report
September 20, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215793 I think you need to pay to become a fully fledged member to put up a project thread. You will save the money on the first part you need for the project so its worth it You can also paste your pictures straight onto the site so no sharing site needed. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.