June 8, 20179 yr comment_215350 Hello I'm bram and I'm 26 years old. I'm a big ascona / cavalier fan from belgium. My first car was an ascona 4d 1.3s ls of my grandfather. I got the car when I was 16. and fixt it up when i was 18 i stil own it now. 2 Years ago I bought this cabby. its a 1.8i gt from 1986. I made him to my own taste stil own it 6 months ago i bought this car from a friend who was gone scrap it. its a 1981 2d luxus stock 1.6 but now its got a 2.0 8v. body dident have any rust. just need some love. I'm gone take it on a road trip in the summer to buddapest so i hope for the best :). got these one's for spares 1982 1.6s luxus 2d and a 1981 1.6s berlina 4d which i use for dirt racing now And finally 2 months ago i found this cabby in germany. Its a keinath c3 from 1983 1 of the first one's bild. In totall only 425 wher made. Its a barn find has bin sitting for 20 years sinds 1997 1 owner 82.000 km ( 50952 mi). nice project fore the next 2 years Next car im looking for is a mk2 cavalier estate Report
June 9, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215351 Awesome......always good to see some ascona C loving. Welcome to the club by the way Bram Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 10, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215355 I need a roof rack like the green ascona has for Orwin! Happy to help find an Estate for you! Report
June 10, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215356 great looking collection of Ascona c's? good luck with the kombi!! Report
June 11, 20179 yr comment_215357 Some very nice cars and good to see the before and after photos Report
June 11, 20179 yr comment_215358 Nice collection & keep thinking that I have seen somewhere else like Facebook? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.