May 10, 20179 yr comment_215172 hi to fans Opel. I live in Russia to me 35 years. very much are pleasant old "Opel". I have many cars and all of them are different, there is in my garage Opel. a state of course it not really good, but I want to restore it to a factory state as the car rare. Opel ascona\cavalier would like to get sometime on your joint actions of fans. we in Russia have no such, very boringly. Report
May 10, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215177 Welcome to the site, we truly are global. Get your updates in as and when you start fixing things. It looks pretty good. These a calibre special edition mk2s here and rare also. Definitely worthy of doing up. Good luck with it. Where abouts are you in Russia? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 11, 20179 yr Author comment_215182 I from the city of Rostov-on-Don. southern capital of Russia. in Russia I know that there are only 2 Opel ascona sprint (survivors) and 1 Opel ascona sprint in Belarus. plate photo from my car Report
May 11, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215184 Nice, well keep the updates coming. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 11, 20179 yr Author comment_215187 3 hours ago, Greg said: Ницца, хорошо держать обновления ждать. ok Report
May 11, 20179 yr comment_215190 Looking at your VIN plate your car was made at Antwerp 1 plant in 1988. Welcome to the site. Any chance of a picture of your collection? Report
May 12, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215191 Yes please! I have a soft spot for cars from the East too - so any updates on all of your fleet (but especially the Sprint!) would be amazing! Report
May 12, 20179 yr comment_215208 I agree with Andy I want to see what other cars are in your collection Report
March 29, 20197 yr comment_218775 This Ascona model is a dream not released in Brazil!! Is possible you send me detailed the sizes of bodykit later?? I will try to do a replica of that... Report
April 1, 20197 yr Author comment_218791 On 29/03/2019 at 17:33, GM Monza Brazil said: This Ascona model is a dream not released in Brazil!! Is possible you send me detailed the sizes of bodykit later?? I will try to do a replica of that... I will try, but it is not soon Report
April 1, 20197 yr comment_218797 9 hours ago, gavrilofau said: I will try, but it is not soon Thanks a Lot Brother!!! Report
April 4, 20197 yr comment_218821 On 29/03/2019 at 14:33, GM Monza Brazil said: This Ascona model is a dream not released in Brazil!! Is possible you send me detailed the sizes of bodykit later?? I will try to do a replica of that... Brazil/south America did get some cool stuff we didnt get in europe thou Report
April 5, 20197 yr comment_218823 15 hours ago, Paul said: Brazil/south America did get some cool stuff we didnt get in europe thou Two door hatch? Report
April 5, 20197 yr comment_218832 6 hours ago, GM Monza Brazil said: Two door hatch? yes and saw a strange looking estate on facebook the other day, will try and find a photo Report
April 6, 20197 yr Author comment_218834 17 hours ago, Paul said: yes and saw a strange looking estate on facebook the other day, will try and find a photo chevrolet monza/ amerikano Report
April 8, 20197 yr comment_218858 On 06/04/2019 at 15:01, gavrilofau said: chevrolet monza/ amerikano Thats the one i saw on Facebook that i liked Report
April 8, 20197 yr comment_218859 On 05/04/2019 at 14:38, GM Monza Brazil said: Two door hatch? Report
April 8, 20197 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_218861 Gotta love how homebrew that last side on shot of the Monza estate is!!! Report
April 10, 20197 yr comment_218876 On 06/04/2019 at 11:01, gavrilofau said: chevrolet monza/ amerikano This is a very very standard model here in Brazil. The magic is find a 4 door hatch or two whole front glass door . 😀😀 Edited April 10, 20197 yr by GM Monza Brazil Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.