November 2, 200520 yr comment_21690 i`ve just bought a 87 convertible. it`s slightly modded at the mo. ie no door handles 2 tone paint job . i would like to fit a nice bodykit to it any ideas on one cheers karl :Ha Report
November 2, 200520 yr comment_21731 i`ve just bought a 87 convertible. it`s slightly modded at the mo. ie no door handles 2 tone paint job . i would like to fit a nice bodykit to it any ideas on one cheers karl :HaHello I'm POD the Prophet of Doom.Would it be an idea to run it for a while to make sure that the reasons it was for sale are found and fixed before going mad. If it was on Ebay, then I imagine there are some hidden pleasures awaiting you. Buyer Beware and all that. Mental note to self : when buying second hand car assume there's a very expensive reason they are selling it, and then be pleasantly surprised when you turn out to be a pessimist.If you wanted a Calibre Kit I know Neil Latimer over near ormskirk has recently taken a kit off a 2 door saloon, and I've been trying to persuade him NOT to put it back on.If you look at the thread below his contact details are on a sign out side his workshop in one of the photo's http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=features2005;action=display;num=1127296871Click on this link and zoom in to his number. http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2door39wy.jpg[/ Report
November 3, 200520 yr Author comment_21788 Welcome matey!Is it the one from ebay (Black & Grey)?yes it is Report
November 3, 200520 yr Author comment_21789 Hello I'm POD the Prophet of Doom.Would it be an idea to run it for a while to make sure that the reasons it was for sale are found and fixed before going mad. If it was on Ebay, then I imagine there are some hidden pleasures awaiting you. Buyer Beware and all that. Mental note to self : when buying second hand car assume there's a very expensive reason they are selling it, and then be pleasantly surprised when you turn out to be a pessimist.If you wanted a Calibre Kit I know Neil Latimer over near ormskirk has recently taken a kit off a 2 door saloon, and I've been trying to persuade him NOT to put it back on.If you look at the thread below his contact details are on a sign out side his workshop in one of the photo's http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=features2005;action=display;num=1127296871Click on this link and zoom in to his number. http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2door39wy.jpg[/i`m not going to run it much i`ve a saab 9-3 and a shogun all bought off e-bay Report
November 3, 200520 yr Author comment_21790 Welcome to the site mate. ;D cheers mate i hope my cav will be as much fun as my old carlton gsi / lotus kitted Report
November 6, 200520 yr comment_21949 yes it isWere you informed that it was a write off in 2000...obviously fixed now though if it's had an MOT.... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.