April 24, 20179 yr comment_215082 Hello I'm from Germany . I own 3 opel Ascona c. As first opel Ascona c GT 2 door E18NV As second opel ascona c GT cabrio 1,8 E As third opel ascona c - cc GT 1.8 E. I'm still looking : Cavalier estad and cavalier SRI 130 Hatchback. Report
April 25, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215085 Nice pics! There is a red estate for sale at the moment not too far from me. Chap wants a little much for it though! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162480395288 Welcome to the site, please post often and build the community! Also, where in Germany are you? I drive through it a few times a year(!) Report
April 25, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215087 Nice looking collection.....3 is not enough more is better ;¬) Good luck with the search Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.