January 20, 20179 yr comment_214653 Hi all, my name's Anth and I live with my wife and daughter in the northeast. I'm a project director at a design agency by day, and an artist by night. I've had more cars than I've had hot dinners, and that's saying something - my main passion is American muscle, but I've always had a thing for British Fords and Vauxhalls as well. Until October last year I had a 1990 Mustang 5.0 GT convertible as a toy, but it was totally impractical - next to no boot! I swapped it (foolishly) for a dayvay, which I took a deposit for today. At the same time I spotted a Mk2 Cavalier convertible, and I've wanted one of those for years. I got permission from the boss and I'm hoping to go and have a look at it next week. If not, I'll be keeping my eye out for a Mk1 or Mk2 saloon. Cheers, Anth Report
January 23, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_214659 Hello Anth, sounds good. The convertibles are more common then many sellers think, so you should be able to find something. Happy hunting. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.