June 13, 201610 yr comment_213217 Hi, i've been a member on here twice (i think) before, as Lord13... (Any chance of merging my accounts together or just renaming this one as 'Lord13'? doesn't really matter i guess, it's a stupid name anyway, i just use it on every forum) anyway like i said, I've been here before... once with a red L hatch and again with a mexico red GL hatch Here it is again at Billing 2012 ( this time shamelessly fitted with a calibre front bumper) I've tried to access my old accounts but i have no clue to the passwords or have any access to my old email addresses, I did email admin with the issue, but no reply Although to be honest, i've read through some of my old posts and think I come across as a bit bit of a nob :/ which I'm sure I'm not . . . hopefully :/ Anyway, I have now bought Dawn's old hatch 'Bolly' , I've posted up some pictures on your facebook page and had some good replies and welcomes etc etc, so I decided to get the rest of the recent pics up on here .. so here we go, Report
June 13, 201610 yr Author comment_213218 so how do i become a member again? and how much is it? cheers Report
June 15, 201610 yr comment_213243 Hello and welcome back, Bolly does look good I remember seeing the pictures on eBay not so long ago. Your lucky to have it I'm sure Dawn done everything that was needed doing to it. To get membership just click on store and the options are listed out there. Hopefully this will help you. steve. Report
June 16, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_213244 On 6/13/2016, 10:41:17, L13 said: so how do i become a member again? and how much is it? cheers Never got a message come through from your email - I've just checked our spam / junk! All admins got the notification you'd signed up though. If your old account exists we can free it up for you. Do you know what email you used? PM me and we'll sort it out. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.