Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello again, back with a MK2... for the third time

Featured Replies

Hi, i've been a member on here twice (i think) before, as Lord13...

(Any chance of merging my accounts together or just renaming this one as  'Lord13'? doesn't really matter i guess, it's a stupid name anyway, i just use it on every forum) 

anyway like i said, I've been here before...

once with a red L hatch

cav2.jpg

and again with a mexico red GL hatch

DSC01220.jpg

Here it is again at Billing 2012 ( this time shamelessly fitted with a calibre front bumper)

DSC01524.jpg

I've tried to access my old accounts but i have no clue to the passwords or have any access to my old email addresses, I did email admin with the issue, but no reply :(

Although to be honest, i've read through some of my old posts and think I come across as a bit bit of a nob :/ which I'm sure I'm not . . . hopefully :/

Anyway, I have now bought Dawn's old hatch 'Bolly' , I've posted up some pictures on your facebook page and had some good replies and welcomes etc etc, so I decided to get the rest of the recent pics up on here .. so here we go, 

temporary_32.jpg

temporary_34.jpg

temporary_35.jpg

temporary_36.jpg

temporary_37.jpg

temporary_38.jpg

temporary_39.jpg

temporary_41.jpg

temporary_44.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Author

so how do i become a member again? and how much is it?

cheers

Hello and welcome back, Bolly does look good I remember seeing the pictures on eBay not so long ago. Your lucky to have it I'm sure Dawn done everything that was needed doing to it.

To get membership just click on store and the options are listed out there. Hopefully this will help you.

steve. 

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 6/13/2016, 10:41:17, L13 said:

so how do i become a member again? and how much is it?

cheers

Never got a message come through from your email - I've just checked our spam / junk! All admins got the notification you'd signed up though.

If your old account exists we can free it up for you. Do you know what email you used? PM me and we'll sort it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.