February 6, 201610 yr Author comment_211698 Hope to get it running this week if I can get some time on it Report
February 7, 201610 yr Author comment_211714 IT RUNS CANT BELIVE IT IT RUNS months in bits and IT RUNS WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Report
February 8, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_211718 Nice.....how is the fuel filler looking? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 18, 201610 yr Author comment_212172 Sorry for no updates been flat out at work fuel filler is done I will try to get some pics up when I can get in the man cave Report
August 4, 201610 yr Author comment_213703 Sorry boys and girls been nuts building an extension at home so cav is tucked away in corner behind plasterboard and all sorts of other crap I will be back soon with pics and updates Report
August 5, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_213706 As and when, you can't rush a mk2 resto *Adam, don't tell anyone but I am 8 yrs into mine* Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 25, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215450 5 hours ago, adampestell said: keep getting error-200 any ideas This might happen if you tried to upload over 120mb of images - are you trying all at once? If so, just try one see if it works? Or email me a pic and I'll sign in as you and test whether I can upload. Report
June 25, 20179 yr Author comment_215452 Andy just tried again this time from iPad says same thing what's the email to send you pictures thanks Report
June 26, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215460 Yes Adam, great dedication well done. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 26, 20179 yr comment_215464 seconding what Greg said, great work fella like the banners at the back of the garage as well Report
June 27, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215473 I think I'll be able to sort this, must be a maximum message post size setting somewhere! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.