Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rev counter

Featured Replies

Hiya all as some of u no I have had to Ubley with my 1.8e cavvy. I have converted it to carbs now and my rev counter is not working do I need to wire it up in a different way. I could not tell u if it was working before as the car didn't run lol

It takes a signal off coil to shouldn't be affected by the fuel set up.

As your not sure if it worked previously it's worth checking wiring. I'm sure it's a green wire which you'll find on the multiplug at coil. If you pop the clocks out you can check it's also connected to the clocks as it's just a spade fit that may have come off.

  • Author

Ok sal and thank you ill have a look at it tomorrow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.