April 22, 201412 yr comment_200120 Hello there folks...What's not to like about the Mk2 Cavalier(?), it's a great car!I had a C-reg (or maybe D-reg) base model hatch many moons ago that I bought for £40...! It lasted a week before over zealous jet-washing made light work of some of it's more 'crumbly' parts!!! It was a great car up until that point though...One day I'll have another, one day... Report
April 22, 201412 yr comment_200126 Hi mate and a warm welcome from me .hooefully youll get another cav one day Report
April 23, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_200159 Welcome to the home of crazy people......all are welcome here Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.