October 12, 200520 yr comment_20182 Hello everyone I am from Bulgaria. I am member of the Bulgarian OPEL Club and I like your forum. I own '84 Opel Ascona 1,6 VarajetII. Please exuse me for the bad English Report
October 12, 200520 yr comment_20184 Please exuse me for the bad English Welcome and dont worry about your English, its better than most. Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20186 Here in Bulgaria Vauxhall Cavalier is very rare car in comparison with Ascona and I see that in your country iscontrariwise. Report
October 12, 200520 yr comment_20188 Make your car rare. Change all the badges to Vauxhall. Same car, different badges and the steering wheel is in the wrong place too. :HaEmail mark.smelt@orange.net me a picture of your car and I can post it for you if you wish. Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20189 No thanks I like it that way. And the only way to find that badges is to steal them.And I am not a thief Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20192 Its not in very good condition on the picture [smiley=embarassed.gif]And its 84. Report
October 12, 200520 yr comment_20201 Make your car rare. Change all the badges to Vauxhall. Same car, different badges and the steering wheel is in the wrong place too. :HaEmail mark.smelt@orange.net me a picture of your car and I can post it for you if you wish.I'm sure someone will offer to swap their Vauxhall ones. Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20202 I'm sure someone will offer to swap their Vauxhall ones. For Opel ones? Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20203 I can send to someone who wants opel badges from astra, vectra, ascona,calibra,kadett... Report
October 12, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_20204 Hello and welcome!! Did you get the standard Opel models, or did you get any special editions just for Bulgaria?Oh and have you put your pin on the members map? Report
October 12, 200520 yr Author comment_20205 There are no special editions for Bulgaria. Our Opels are exported from Germany, Italy, Swizerland. The sport models are gsi and gt.And asconas sport versions are SR and SR/E with recaro seats Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.