Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Bulgaria

Featured Replies

Hello everyone I am from Bulgaria. I am member of the Bulgarian OPEL Club and I like your forum. I own '84 Opel Ascona 1,6 VarajetII. Please exuse me for the bad English :)

Please exuse me for the bad English :)

Welcome and dont worry about your English, its better than most.  :)

  • Author

Here in Bulgaria  Vauxhall Cavalier is very rare car in comparison with Ascona and I see that in your country is

contrariwise.

Make your car rare. :)

Change all the badges to Vauxhall.

Same car, different badges and the steering wheel is in the wrong place too. :Ha

Email mark.smelt@orange.net me a picture of your car and I can post it for you if you wish.

  • Author

No thanks  ;) I like it that way. And the  only way to find that badges is to steal them.And I am not a thief :D

  • Author

Its not in very good condition on the picture [smiley=embarassed.gif]

And its 84.

Make your car rare. :)

Change all the badges to Vauxhall.

Same car, different badges and the steering wheel is in the wrong place too. :Ha

Email mark.smelt@orange.net me a picture of your car and I can post it for you if you wish.

I'm sure someone will offer to swap their Vauxhall ones.  

  • Author

I'm sure someone will offer to swap their Vauxhall ones.  

For Opel ones?

  • Author

I can send to someone who wants opel badges  from astra, vectra, ascona,calibra,kadett...

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello and welcome!!

Did you get the standard Opel models, or did you get any special editions just for Bulgaria?

Oh and have you put your pin on the members map?

  • Author

There are no special editions for Bulgaria. Our Opels are exported from Germany, Italy, Swizerland.

The sport models are gsi and gt.

And asconas sport versions are SR and SR/E with recaro seats

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.