October 5, 200521 yr comment_19697 Just came across this web site whilst looking for pictures of Mk2 Sri.I owned a Y reg Aqua marine Blue hatch from 1990 to 1995 one of the best cars I have owned and took a hell of abuse. It was very relabile with 70k on the clock when I bought it and sold with 195k, didnt give me any problems until it had done 150k. Sorry I sold it as you dont see many early ones about now. I did think keeping it at the time and restoring it but I didnt have the space.I wont make the same mistake with my current car (Pug 306Gti6) which is even rarer then the Cav.Sure it has been scrapped but if anyone knows of it the Reg was LUS929Y.Bruce Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_19703 Welcome!Wouldnt exactley say that a 306 GTi6 is that rare, we have several MK2 cavs round this area but I see more GTi6's than I do MK2 cavs ;) Especially an early cav!! :'( Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_19709 Sorry to say this but i got rid of my GTI6 because well lets just say it not one of the best cars out there Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_19718 Sorry to say this but i got rid of my GTI6 because well lets just say it not one of the best cars out there pm sent to you chutney Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.