Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car transporter

Featured Replies

Car transporter needed

If I'm successful in getting the cdi on t'bay I'll need a way of getting it back up to fife.

Anyone know of a cheap service that could do this?

Thanks in advance

  • Author

I asked a mutual mate last night and apparently a bit expensive.....

But going to ask anyway cos there's not a lot else.

Thought about hiring a recovery truck but hard to find a company that does them

Have you tried Shipley? I've used it twice with good results.

  • Author

I'm probably jumping the gun as I haven't actually bought the car yet, but was just planning ahead.

Don't know how long the guy would wait to get it collected, I've used shiply in the past as well

  • Author

The cars in Flintshire coming to fife, so ideally a shiply job would be better I suppose as that's be a 800 mile round trip!!

Don't know how long the guy would wait to get it collected

Both jobs I had quotes for on Shipley, I actually specified not only a date, but the time as well. It does limit the quotes a bit, but I still got good prices.

The cars in Flintshire coming to fife, so ideally a shiply job would be better I suppose as that's be a 800 mile round trip!!

This company will only charge you one way but you might have to wait a week or so.

There's a car show near you tomorrow at errol any one going?

  • Author

What was the name of the company mate?

have you looked on ebay ,trailers to hire ,and transporters that you drive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.