June 9, 201214 yr comment_173136 Car transporter neededIf I'm successful in getting the cdi on t'bay I'll need a way of getting it back up to fife.Anyone know of a cheap service that could do this?Thanks in advance Report
June 9, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_173141 Dougie has set up a transport business - send him an email as I think he is doing runs to England and back. Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_173142 I asked a mutual mate last night and apparently a bit expensive.....But going to ask anyway cos there's not a lot else.Thought about hiring a recovery truck but hard to find a company that does them Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173143 Have you tried Shipley? I've used it twice with good results. Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_173144 I'm probably jumping the gun as I haven't actually bought the car yet, but was just planning ahead.Don't know how long the guy would wait to get it collected, I've used shiply in the past as well Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173145 I used a couple of company's approx £250 to £300 for about 400mile trip Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_173147 The cars in Flintshire coming to fife, so ideally a shiply job would be better I suppose as that's be a 800 mile round trip!! Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173148 Don't know how long the guy would wait to get it collectedBoth jobs I had quotes for on Shipley, I actually specified not only a date, but the time as well. It does limit the quotes a bit, but I still got good prices. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173149 The cars in Flintshire coming to fife, so ideally a shiply job would be better I suppose as that's be a 800 mile round trip!!This company will only charge you one way but you might have to wait a week or so.There's a car show near you tomorrow at errol any one going? Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173177 Its C P R Vehicles Deliveries ltdAsk for Jerry 08443247080Thanks Andy Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_173190 have you looked on ebay ,trailers to hire ,and transporters that you drive Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.