Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where's Casper

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

I was a member on here on here a few years ago and operated  under the name Cavtastic, an active member called  Casper (John) based in Scotland was on the forum a lot. Since returning to the scene and as a consequence going to use my MK2 this spring  i've not seen him post. Anyone know what he's doing and is he still a club member, great guy! bought my SRi a few years ago. Would like to catch up with him. 

Was yours the blue saloon Sri havnt heard from John in a couple years last I heard from him he was very busy with work and renovating his house

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi everyone,

I was a member on here on here a few years ago and operated  under the name Cavtastic, an active member called  Casper (John) based in Scotland was on the forum a lot. Since returning to the scene and as a consequence going to use my MK2 this spring  i've not seen him post. Anyone know what he's doing and is he still a club member, great guy! bought my SRi a few years ago. Would like to catch up with him.

He's still active, and still has his cavs (the L and the Calibre). I spoke to him about a week ago! I think he's just busy with work and his house. He's on Gtalk if you want his details PM me.

  • Author

Pleased he still around and in the MK2 Cav scene. I'll get in touch with him. Yes I sold him the blue SRI saloon a few years ago, think he sold it now though.

How things have changed sold it to Casper for £350 and it was a really tidy, useable motor -  that was all they were fetching/worth  in 2006.

What would £350 get you now in SRi spec?

Yea I got it from him and it's sitting in my mates garage comes out only once or twice a year 350 wouldn't get ya much now

  • Author

well done Black 130, nice to know where it it is and it's still looked after. I only sold it to fund a Manta project. Hope top see it a Billing maybe?

well done Black 130, nice to know where it it is and it's still looked after. I only sold it to fund a Manta project. Hope top see it a Billing maybe?

I'd doubt to see it at billing but you'd never know maybe when we get all the cavs finished and together we might try and do billing together but there all family men and a weekend away with cars is sometimes a tough sell there's a couple of us that will definitely do it in the future the Sri is in great shape still I wouldn't say it's done much more than 100 miles since I took it home from Scotland a few years ago

mines may not be an sri but its a pretty cool saloon crash repairs almost sorted and 240 bhp motor gettin fitted the morn you wont miss her theres not many army green 1,s about :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.