Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello, and an Invite from Cavweb/VxON (Trax 2005)

Featured Replies

Evening ladies and gents!  8)

Just popped over from Cavweb/Vauxhall Owners Network to offer some of you the chance to show your car at Trax this year as I know your not showing as a club this time round.

We have about 15 stand passes spare, so if you do want to come it's strictly first come first served.

http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56817 if you fancy showing off your pride of joy on the 4th :)

I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130  :Ha

Dave.

ooooh it's one of those funny mk3 people  :Ha

hello you  ;)

  • Author

Mk3 Peeps?  ???

I don't know this lot enough to tell them what a traitor I've been yet  :Ha :Ha

I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130  :Ha

Dave.

Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing...  :Ha

Anyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701  :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart.  :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!

Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

See yous all at Trax!  :D

  • Author

Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing...  :Ha

Anyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701  :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart.  :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!

Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

See yous all at Trax!  :D

Yes, yes, it's French, but it's fast, looks good and handles well (its not a Saxo before anyone starts  :Ha)

Well the Van and the tow bar are on back order, quite a demand from this site apparantly, so stocks are low  :Ha :Ha :P

Heya nice to see you on here....i wont be going to TRAX though  :(

Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing...  :Ha

Anyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701  :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart.  :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!

Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

See yous all at Trax!  :D

blimmin cheek!  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

Cheeky, but entirely factual. It's all been fixed now anyway (touches desk).

[smiley=smile045.gif]

that'll be the day  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

anyhow, i'd like to introduce the man in my life, dave  :)

Just ask him to throw some crisps and ribena out the window will you  ;D

Evening ladies and gents!  8)

I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130  :Ha

Dave.

wouldnt be spending more time if it wasnt fun... admit it you truely love them 130s

  • Author

wouldnt be spending more time if it wasnt fun... admit it you truely love them 130s

Well I don't hate them  :Ha :Ha

Reminds me of My Grandads SRi he had for a company car many moons ago ;)

Just as a ^Bump^

there are 12 stand passes available!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.