August 23, 200521 yr comment_16561 Evening ladies and gents! 8)Just popped over from Cavweb/Vauxhall Owners Network to offer some of you the chance to show your car at Trax this year as I know your not showing as a club this time round.We have about 15 stand passes spare, so if you do want to come it's strictly first come first served.http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56817 if you fancy showing off your pride of joy on the 4th I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130 :HaDave. Report
August 23, 200521 yr Author comment_16563 Sorry to spam my own thread....If you are wanting to go, and to camp:http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59494 Report
August 23, 200521 yr Author comment_16573 Mk3 Peeps? ???I don't know this lot enough to tell them what a traitor I've been yet :Ha :Ha Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16593 I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130 :HaDave.Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing... :HaAnyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701 :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart. :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:See yous all at Trax! Report
August 23, 200521 yr Author comment_16595 Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing... :HaAnyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701 :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart. :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:See yous all at Trax! Yes, yes, it's French, but it's fast, looks good and handles well (its not a Saxo before anyone starts :Ha)Well the Van and the tow bar are on back order, quite a demand from this site apparantly, so stocks are low :Ha :Ha Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16596 Heya nice to see you on here....i wont be going to TRAX though Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16605 Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing... :HaAnyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701 :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart. :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:See yous all at Trax! blimmin cheek! [smiley=rolleyes.gif] Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16606 Cheeky, but entirely factual. It's all been fixed now anyway (touches desk). [smiley=smile045.gif] Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16623 that'll be the day [smiley=rolleyes.gif]anyhow, i'd like to introduce the man in my life, dave Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16639 Just ask him to throw some crisps and ribena out the window will you ;D Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_16649 Evening ladies and gents! 8)I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130 :HaDave.wouldnt be spending more time if it wasnt fun... admit it you truely love them 130s Report
August 24, 200521 yr Author comment_16680 wouldnt be spending more time if it wasnt fun... admit it you truely love them 130sWell I don't hate them :Ha :HaReminds me of My Grandads SRi he had for a company car many moons ago Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.