Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SRi 130

Featured Replies

Hi all, I joined the site out of curiosity. When I was 18 in 1988 I had an SRi130, it was about a year old when I got it (I was very lucky when I was a kid). The reg no was E52 YHR.

I would love to know if she is still alive. I drove it very hard all of the time, I had a mechanic, a petrol account and a tyre account. The best tyres I found for the car where yokahama A509`s they left black lines round corners but only got around 4000 miles to a set (because of the way I drove her). I had a stainless straight through exhaust made for her, you could heear her from 1/2 a mile.

I once had her off the clock going down the motorway to torquay, we think it was just over 150 mph, damn scarey, but amazing.

If she is still alive I would love to see her again, even drive her if I could. I would give my right arm to have her back, most stupid thing I ever did selling her.

If you own her or know who does, PLEASE give me a shout.

Cheers.

Steve.

astevehewer@aol.com

It's been laid up since 1999, so im guessing it's in the sky above

Date of Liability 01 03 1999

Date of First Registration 09 01 1988

Year of Manufacture 1988

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Vehicle Type Approval

  • Author

Hi Richie, how do you know this info? So what does this mean is it available, any idea where it is? I have the tools and time to restore.............. I would be happy to virtually replace every panel, id just like to own it again as a keeper, it has to be that one though, that plate etc.

Looked it up on www.directgov.co.uk, I would say it's either in a garage laid up somewhere or it's been scrapped.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.