April 16, 201115 yr comment_149549 Hi all, I joined the site out of curiosity. When I was 18 in 1988 I had an SRi130, it was about a year old when I got it (I was very lucky when I was a kid). The reg no was E52 YHR.I would love to know if she is still alive. I drove it very hard all of the time, I had a mechanic, a petrol account and a tyre account. The best tyres I found for the car where yokahama A509`s they left black lines round corners but only got around 4000 miles to a set (because of the way I drove her). I had a stainless straight through exhaust made for her, you could heear her from 1/2 a mile.I once had her off the clock going down the motorway to torquay, we think it was just over 150 mph, damn scarey, but amazing.If she is still alive I would love to see her again, even drive her if I could. I would give my right arm to have her back, most stupid thing I ever did selling her.If you own her or know who does, PLEASE give me a shout.Cheers.Steve.astevehewer@aol.com Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_149550 It's been laid up since 1999, so im guessing it's in the sky aboveDate of Liability 01 03 1999Date of First Registration 09 01 1988Year of Manufacture 1988Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status UnlicensedVehicle Colour WHITEVehicle Type Approval Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_149552 Hi Richie, how do you know this info? So what does this mean is it available, any idea where it is? I have the tools and time to restore.............. I would be happy to virtually replace every panel, id just like to own it again as a keeper, it has to be that one though, that plate etc. Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_149554 Looked it up on www.directgov.co.uk, I would say it's either in a garage laid up somewhere or it's been scrapped. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_149555 Thanks for the info, Can you tell me where to look, I cant seem to find it.cheers.Steve. Report
April 16, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_149557 You should start a project to create a replica! ;) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.