Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

easy mk2 heads...

Featured Replies

greetings from the deep south (coast). i'm Tim, and apparently like yourselves I have a strange addiction to quick Vauxhalls from the late 80s. currently driving an LXi saloon, last car a 130. good to see such a wicked site devoted to such a top car.  

Welcome to the forums matey 8)

hi m8,welcome,the more cav nuts,the better ;D ;D 8)

Yeah, welcome to the site mate. You won`t find a better one in my opinion. You`ll have to post some pic`s of your motor up on here.

welcome aboard mate get some pics up always nice to see another cav

So good seeing more people on here, for ages when I had my 1.3L I thought "Why aint any of my mates got MK2 cavs?" I thought I was mental then after a while I realised I just had crap mates!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.