August 3, 200521 yr comment_15094 greetings from the deep south (coast). i'm Tim, and apparently like yourselves I have a strange addiction to quick Vauxhalls from the late 80s. currently driving an LXi saloon, last car a 130. good to see such a wicked site devoted to such a top car. Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15108 Yeah, welcome to the site mate. You won`t find a better one in my opinion. You`ll have to post some pic`s of your motor up on here. Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15118 welcome aboard mate get some pics up always nice to see another cav Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15162 So good seeing more people on here, for ages when I had my 1.3L I thought "Why aint any of my mates got MK2 cavs?" I thought I was mental then after a while I realised I just had crap mates!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.