Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello fellow fans.....

Featured Replies

just popped in to keep a magnifying glass to the ground for another Calibre.

.....unless someone knows the whereabouts of B17HOT last seen at Silverstone in '99......

Calibre_Nut

Hello there, and welcome to the forums ;D

Am sure you remember me from st albans in 1996 She was yellow in them days ;D

Am sure you remember me from st albans in 1996 She was yellow in them days ;D

Yes! I do remember! I also remember not being able to get a hotel for the night because Shirley Bassey was playing or summut.

Is it really the same car??

Daniella

Yep  ;D and I also have a calibre as well, oh and something else coming soon ;D

Yep  ;D and I also have a calibre as well, oh and something else coming soon ;D

I daren't ask!!! lol

You're greedy. I think you should sell me your Calibre.  ;D

Hi Daniella, are you the one who was looking at my Calibre outside J yeates commercials in faberstown (Ludgershall) on monday? ( and asked him to ring me to see if it was for sale?)

If so it felt nice that someone just saw it and was interested but unfortunatley it is not for sale and I dont think it ever will be! I plan on keeping it  (standard) for EVER!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :Ha :Ha :Ha

hi there and welcome to the site,hope u like ;D ;D

Hi Abocav.  :D Nice to make your acquaintance.

As for you Paul, yes, it was me. [smiley=embarassed.gif] I could not help myself. I went completely unnecessary!! I guess where it was parked outside a car sales garage I tried a bit too hard. :x

Bloody nice example though I must say. I did not want to get too close without you being there but if I may come back one day at an arranged time, may I come and drool over it look at it closer?

What would I expect to pay for one if it was in the same condition as yours?

Daniella (-pining at the sight of all these Calibres!!)

just popped in to keep a magnifying glass to the ground for another Calibre.

.....unless someone knows the whereabouts of B17HOT last seen at Silverstone in '99......

Calibre_Nut

That was ME!  Got it on Video...not a pretty site, sorry :'(

Welcome Back! 8)

Hi Abocav.  :D Nice to make your acquaintance.

As for you Paul, yes, it was me. [smiley=embarassed.gif] I could not help myself. I went completely unnecessary!! I guess where it was parked outside a car sales garage I tried a bit too hard. :x

Bloody nice example though I must say. I did not want to get too close without you being there but if I may come back one day at an arranged time, may I come and drool over it look at it closer?

What would I expect to pay for one if it was in the same condition as yours?

Daniella (-pining at the sight of all these Calibres!!)

Of course you can come and have a propper look!!! (But DONT touch!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha)

It has 109K EVERY MOT 3previuos keepers originally came from Salisbury (But I drove to Halstead (Essex) to buy it) cost me the pricely sum of £600 wanted £500 but I wanted it so that I said "I'll give you 6 cash at end of month!! look here for what has been done!

Looked like this when I got her with 8 months MOT and 1 months tax!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

 27bl.th.jpg

49ny.th.jpg

63xq.th.jpg

That was ME!  Got it on Video...not a pretty site, sorry :'(

Welcome Back! 8)

Wow. You have what on video? Not her demise surely? I would love to see that, but then I am not sure actually I do if that makes sense...... ???

So you have another Calibre now then. That's a very nice example indeed.  Love the wheels.

Of course you can come and have a propper look!!! (But DONT touch!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha)

It has 109K EVERY MOT 3previuos keepers originally came from Salisbury (But I drove to Halstead (Essex) to buy it) cost me the pricely sum of £600 wanted £500 but I wanted it so that I said "I'll give you 6 cash at end of month!! look here for what has been done!

Looked like this when I got her with 8 months MOT and 1 months tax!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

 27bl.th.jpg

49ny.th.jpg

63xq.th.jpg

Dribble.......  ;D

Thank you. Will be back down on saturday. If I see JAA (Dutch for YESS!! btw) I will stop.

I'm the one you always see getting lost on roundabouts  in andover (must be something in the water) in a Breeze Blue 02 Astra Turbo. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.