July 19, 201016 yr comment_136816 Well have been a forum member for a while now but never introduced myself. Im Jon and im good mates with Chris Nock. That good a mate I made the mistake of getting him a job with me I currently own a K reg 3 litre senator and a 59 plate 1.4 astra But have owned various vauxhalls.My old senator...My old astra and my new one...another pic of old astra...system in old astra...Old corsa[img width=400 height=300]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/bighed123/3167_1-1.jpgOld miggy estate...Mine and Chris's old Gsi 3000 that we ended up breakingOh and me...As you can tell I love my vauxhalls. All these have been within the last 2 years. Owned astra for 6 and half years and did all the work (with help from Chris) from her standard LS guise.I have even named my house Vaux Hall ;DIm now on the look out for a Mk2 cavvy as after seeing/driving Chris's I really want one. Would like an estate so there is plenty of room for the kids double buggy etc but will see what comes up. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_136838 give rabbit a shout he's got an mk2 cav estate for salehttp://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,13459.0.htmlclick on the link to view Report
July 19, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_136858 so err i've got some parking tickets that need to dissapear.... :angel: :angel: FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_136861 so err i've got some parking tickets that need to dissapear.... :angel: :angel:he might be old bill rosco, but his not god , hi and welcome. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_136872 Hi mate welcome to forum......we will have a look about for a cav.Nice too see you working hard, i aint back in until thursay xxxxx. Report
July 19, 201016 yr Author comment_136876 Cheers for welcome guys. I pm'd rabbit yesterday. But looking at the pics and description I dont really want to start engine work. Bodywork aint a problem Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_136882 Diesel boi.......im sure there will be sumet pop up over the next few moons! Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_136889 Ello,Ello,Ello.....Welcome to the site,nice looking senny 8),how about this estate if he's still got ithttp://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,16318.0.htmlhttp://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,16282.0.html Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_136985 so err i've got some parking tickets that need to dissapear.... :angel: :angel:lol, yeh, and I've got a MK2 SRi that needs finding Welcome to the site buddy! Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_137009 did you not arrest the guy who ram raided halfords with your astra mate lol > :angel: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.