July 23, 201016 yr comment_137127 i would take the p*ss but its better than being a blade :angel:Agreed ;D Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_137128 i hate the blades they wouldnt let us (swansea) talk to gary speed about being our new boss and they nicked one of our star players for nowt over the summer - plus kevin blackwell is a cun................................ Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_137162 I'm not touching you! Glad you decided to come back dude! Need another Owl on the site heheThat's not what you said on the saturday night at Billing mate ;) Aye,can never have too many Owls around,we are few and far between tbh,hate the shoreham s***e! Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_137173 I told you to keep quiet about Saturday night.....that was our "special secret" lmao We are not few and far between round where I live! lol Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.