March 5, 201016 yr comment_128166 Hello all. I came across your club after spotting an interesting MK2 Opel Ascona in Bristol this evening whilst out driving my wifes car after I just done a service on it.I currently own a 2001 Vectra SRi 150 that's been heavily modified by Courtenay Sport by the way of a Stage 2 Supercharger amongst other mods. My wife drives a 1.8 Elegance Zafira.Tonight I saw a MK2 pull out of a junction and I followed it to the traffic lights. It was White and on the back it was badged as a Opel Ascona 3.0 SR E! Keen to hear the engine, I followed a little bit more and I could hear the 3ltr under acceleration. Absolutely fantastic! It was an A reg with Euro style wheels and a nice conservative looking exhaust.Is this car currently in this club? I like to learn more about this car.All the best,John. Report
March 5, 201016 yr comment_128168 Hello all. I've came across your club after spotting an interesting MK2 Opel Ascona in Bristol this evening whilst out driving my wifes car after I just done a service on it. Hi johnNevermind mate, someones got to come across Andy's car at sometime, especially as he lives their ;D Report
March 5, 201016 yr comment_128169 Welcome and have a look here!http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=7767.msg61282#msg61282 Report
March 5, 201016 yr Author comment_128170 Thanks chaps. I've just found his videos. What an incredible build. Report
March 5, 201016 yr comment_128171 Shes a beast mate, to see it is nice but to drive it , its a weapon Report
March 5, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_128176 Nice to meet you John mate! Was taking it easy.. clutch is pretty spooned now after the weeknends frivoloty! Luckily I have 5 friction plates here... ;D What sites do you frequent normally? If you live nearish Kingswood I'm sure you'll see it around, also drive a 2.6 Vec Sri as a daily. Christ. Stage two supercharger?!! Sounds like fun! Report
March 6, 201016 yr comment_128193 I've had to register again as i've been locked out I think? I can't get my password to work and I've done the 'Forgotten Password' thing but I haven't received an email so that I can reset it?I've registered again under my other email address, can anyone shine any light on this for me?I was really suprised to see your car. You just don't see MK2's usually around are neck of the woods especially monsters like yours.I'm Head Moderator on www.z22se.co.uk and I use VVOC and Vauxhall Drivers Club (formerly Vauxhall Sports Car Club). My engine is currently producing 264bhp and 234lbs torque. Its a definate handful from the lights, lol!http://www.z22se.co.uk/forum/garage_vehicle.php?mode=view_own_vehicle&CID=10#modifications Report
March 6, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_128209 PM me the password you want and Ill delete this account after doing the necessary! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.