Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cavalier Lx

Featured Replies

Those arches are going to look perfect when they are done; when your neighbour's see the finished result they'll see it was all worth it.  ;)

Katherine

  • Author

Thanks for everyone's kind comments, They all help to motivate me in to spending every spare minute on the car to get it back on the road :)

I'll be getting the Roof and Engine Bay sprayed blue to match all of the panels that are already done in the next few weeks, and I'm hoping to get a lot more done on the car throughout August as i've booked the whole month off of work  :P

Weather permitting i'll be able to make a start on stripping off the underside stone chip coating, and hopefully get some new paint on it before the winter :)

what blue is it going? nordic? I do like nordic blue lx's  :P, original plan for my blue saloon was to lx it.

  • Author

I think it’s called Vauxhall Ceramic Blue? but I can find out for sure when I get home.

I had loads left from my last car which was a 1996 Vectra so I used the paint up on the Cav.

Have to agree with you though Nordic blue does look really nice on the car  :P. It was that colour that made me consider changing mine in the first place…..but at the time I didn’t realise the name Nordic Blue  :(.

Suppose it could always be changed back to a genuine Cav colour in another 20years time :P… my main intention at the moment is to try and keep the car rot free :)

  • CLUB MEMBER

nice work mate ;) but aren't the blue panels on the car monaco blue  :)

monaco blue is a little lighter. Roscos cav is monaco

Ceramic blue is a sort of purply blue isn't it? Mines not stayed nordic was pretty well faded! decided on tahitti blue in the end. It was seeing that nordic blue door in one of your pics that made me ask.

  • Author

Yeah, all of the blue bits that you can see in the pic's are the original panels sprayed in ceramic blue, it has a purple/blue colour when the sun hits it at the right angle  :).

th_56.jpg

Its a funny colour, the camera doesn't seem to show the purpleness up all that well  ??? I did take all of the pic's on my phone though  :P. perhaps a proper camera would show it up better  :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.