June 30, 200521 yr comment_12012 Hello all you Opel lovers.I had to look over the world to find other enthuziasts like me.So what i am from Romania !!! I speak english very well...i love vauxhalls,,,my own car is a cavaliere as you say ;D ,I don't know but i can't get used with this name.For me,,,and for all Europe is OPEL but hey,,,doesn't matter.What really matters is that i am here ,,now,,,and would like to enter your big family Also,,,there is a big community of opel lovers here in Romania,,and ofcourse a forum... http://www.clubopel.com/ Notice that most of the cars here are german and franch made and OPEL has a good percentage . So ,,,with any infos photos and chit chat,,,you are welcome ,,,dragosgrecu@yahoo.com... Report
June 30, 200521 yr comment_12014 Welcome to the world of the Cavalier, and i hope you enjoy your stay ;D Report
July 2, 200521 yr comment_12165 Thanks for the e-mails Dragosh but unfortunately your pictures of your car have not come out.Welcome to the world of Cavalier MK2 enthusiasts mate! Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_12301 ok guys...i shrunk the pictures because with my internet connection it would take an eternity...by the way love your ascona,,, So,,what's going on aroun here ??? I;d love to stay more but my job doesn;t allow me to surf to much.Anyway here it goes, and i hope you contact me in any matter.How knows,,,maybe in 2007 we will have the right of entering your "KINGDOME" w/o visa :Ha Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_12321 I have posted the pictures of your car that you e-mailed to me and put them on this site. If you go `featured cars and projects` you will see it there. Hope this helps mate, tell your boss he should let you use the internet for a bit longer each day! Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_12394 Hello guys !!! It's not my boss as it is my job.I work as a corporate account manager for a Turkish company here in Bucharest.I work 8.30 - 19.00, but most of the time i go home at 20.00 hours....21.00....even 22.00 sometimes when i have tenders.I have many duties here and i really don't have time even to drink my cofee.Anyway i hope we can raise from the misery but only if we are taking our jobs seriously. I don't know what salary you are taking for my kind of job in UK, but here i have 400 EURO/month ,which is quite good for Romania. I just can't wait to talk to you again,,,very soon ,,,bye all Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.