January 14, 200917 yr comment_97854 Found these in the storeroom, photos of my first Cav. Scanned them, uploaded on Photobucket. Don't know if quality and size is okay or if members are able to access them, let me know. These pics were taken the day after I bought it; when I had saved up enough money I bought the alloys for it. Katherine Report
January 14, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_97856 On photobucket, click the on the text in box below the thumbnail image you want to use that starts with and a yellow box will pop up saying "copied" after that, go to your post on here and right click, then click paste or press CTRL+V. Sounds like you are almost there! Report
January 14, 200917 yr Author comment_97861 I'll see if I can find some of my silver Cav...Katherine Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.