December 19, 200817 yr comment_96100 hello,I'm from Belgium. and I'm here right through to search a car that runs only on English territory.I have a lot of cars such as the Opel Ascona c Cabrio(to you is that the cavalier convertible mk2), Kadett, campo, omega, monza, olympia, etc.and I'm looking for a Vauxhall Cavalier estate mk2.So if you know one. You can contact me?I am also a member and moderator of the Belgian opelforum.my apology for any incorrect or bad English words, Report
December 19, 200817 yr comment_96110 hello welcome to site and i have a mk2 estate ;D but it not for sale > as it my own car Report
December 19, 200817 yr Author comment_96117 it is possible to get more information about this car. such as production volume, I'm really curious about this type of car.Here is a picture of my Ascona Report
December 19, 200817 yr comment_96119 hi acc,good looking soft top and nice colour : where was the picture took,at a meet ,as i fancy a trip into euroland in mine somtime. Report
December 19, 200817 yr Author comment_96120 the photo was taken at a campsite in Vianden, luxembourg.same holiday: Report
December 19, 200817 yr Author comment_96125 Thank you for the positive comments some meeting pics: Report
December 22, 200817 yr Author comment_96211 Yes indeed. but we have all our comfort. and drive it is fun. also 130km/h driving in France is no problem.is there anyone here where I can get information on the estate? Report
December 22, 200817 yr comment_96217 carefull mate, this lot slag caravan owners off ;DFOOK ME MATE THAT MUST USE SOME FUEL DRAGGING THAT FRIDGE FREEZER AROUND WITH YOU ;D ;D ;Dsurly thats no caravan i have a bigger tool box ;D ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.