Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cav Sri130 as advertised in CCM

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I noticed the other day, that my ad caused a bit of interest concerning the Sri130 for sale as advertised in CCM.

I have prepared a full description of the car which I intended to upload to this forum.  However the icons etc. would appear not to allow this, unless I am being a donut (and can't see it for looking!).

If anyone is interested in the details then either:

1. contact me by email: a.j.sweeney@btinternet.com

I will send you full details (Word doc with images - file size a shade under 600kb).

2. Tell me how to post it on your website.

I have been looking at this website for the last couple of years, however never quite got around to joining.

Anyway - I'm off to cut the grass!

Cheers

Tony

Welcome to the site mate. Best bet is to put it in the `Cars for sale and wanted` section of this site. There has been someone looking for a 130 so you may be in luck.

Anything you`re stuck with shout out-there`s always someone round here to help out.

hi mate i wouldnt mind knowing bit more about car as im after one was a black saloon im after for the bird but im wanting a hatch so im not botherd witch long as it aint red too conon a colour evn in a mk2 cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.