September 16, 200818 yr comment_89620 Hello gang, as you have prob guessed my name is Mike and i live in Bristol.I am looking for a tidy original 130 hatch or saloon.What a great site this is, i have spent the last hour browsing through the different pics etc and the memories came flooding back.I have owned several Mk2s in the past and my garage is looking for some company at the mo so thought now would be a great time to start looking.Any suggestion please send PM.ThankyouMike. Report
September 16, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_89624 welcome to the site pal and good luck finding a 130 ,they occasionally come up on ebay if not they appear on here Report
September 16, 200818 yr Author comment_89626 Yes ive been looking for a while now, I have spoken to Andy on the phone and he is lookin as well so keep those fingers crossed. Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_89629 hello mike,good luck with your search they do turn up every now and then Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.