Everything posted by Frisco
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
Who has the gazeebos? Are they coming? I think we might need the shade rather than the shelter
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
We don't accept cash anymore so it's not possible to join at the event. Well you could pay via paypal on your phone or whatever on the day but you can't pay cash to us.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Leave them orange. Besides you'd have to change the headlights to fit the clear ones
-
got a mk2 sri need lodes of spares
Welcome to the forum. Try posting a list of what you need in the wanted section
-
What have you got to do before Billing
How are the brakes not fixed yet? You've had ages
-
What have you got to do before Billing
I thought you'd have weighed that in by now
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
ALWAYS the same. I'm taking a car that I would have sworn needed no work a month and a half ago
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
Yeah this is a sign up thread but can we not just delete content please. Move it into the chat thread.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Yep that's fine. I'll probably be doing the same thing
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
I hope we do have a BBQ but I cant be the cook this year. Any volunteers?
-
MOVED: PLEASE HELP.....Looking for centre caps
This topic has been moved to [WANTED]. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php?topic=22028.0[/iurl]
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
TBH I might ban him if he doesn't go
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
We don't want you anyway
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
Not long to go now! Any more names for the list?
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Yep and we're on the edge of the autojumble which is more than handy. Dunno how other clubs view camping with them while showing with someone else but as long as you're a member we are fairly easy going
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Completely replace the brake system.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
There is no set time to turn up so whenever suits is fine. People do start filtering off early afternoon though as most will have been there since Thurs/Fri. Saturday is a much better day to go from a club and meeting people point of view Remember you have to be a member to put your car on the stand though.
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup - The Comeback!
You missed the other list
-
twin turbo 8v!!
That would completely depend on the size of the turbos
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Better than waking up at 4am in a lake?
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I hear they have the sun booked to make an appearance this year
-
MOVED: "SR" bootlid badge
This topic has been moved to [WANTED]. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php?topic=21722.0[/iurl]
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup
It's completely an insurance thing and official events have always been club members only for this reason. Non members can attend with us but their car cannot be on the stand.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Doubt it, that was a one off to celebrate the 30th
- New Boy