Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frisco

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frisco

  1. Frisco replied to Kelvin berry's topic in NEW USERS
    I actually found a picture of my first cav the other day, it was an 88 Ascona Sprint in starmist black
  2. Me blunt? Never!
  3. Frisco replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    We're going to have to give this weekend a miss folks. Clara is 12 weeks now and very ill; I was going to come on my own but last weekend she was admitted to hospital. They're both ok but she's not traveling and it's not the time to leave her on her own with the little lunatic. Flights etc all paid for too!
  4. Frisco replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    How to wash your vagina more like
  5. Thanks for the info John. To be honest I think us collecting the ticket money ourselves would be a good idea, it would put an end to the flakey "I might turn up" nonsense we saw this year where we had very little idea of how many were going to turn up. Does anyone have any knowledge of the possible alternatives?
  6. Frisco replied to Richie's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    It's on the aquadrome fb page so I suppose it's true.
  7. Frisco replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Can't wait to see what delights hertz have to offer
  8. Frisco replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Flights, rental and hotel booked. By jaysus it's like 2008 again
  9. Frisco replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Mid to late November. December always turns into a ball of shite leading up to Christmas
  10. Other clubs may use it as a recruitment drive and go round handing out fliers, have a manned info desk, have a gatehouse but we are not them. What we do best is have a good laugh with anyone who wants to join us and tbh thats why people keep coming. People turn up with a cav, without a cav, with other vauxhalls on other stands then spend the weekend having a laugh with us because of the community we have. You have to get at least somewhat involved to see any of that but once you do you'll realise what I'm talking about.
  11. So before we start on about what was wrong with billing did anyone who attended with us not enjoy themselves? We had a good time, anyone I spoke to had a good time and 25 cars is about average for us (remembering that we are a one model club) We do need a bit more organisation for next year but overall once we have a decent number attending (which I think we did) and they have a good time I think the show is a success. To me Billing is a chance for members new and old to meet and have a good laugh, talk shite about cavs and have a look at what others have done. It's not a recruitment drive so I don't want a table with banners and people handing out fliers nor do I want a little gatehouse gazebo for when people arrive like the manta club had.
  12. Billing weng well mate, great laugh had by all. You could fry eggs on the road and everyone stuffed their faces at the bbq. Andy took some video with his fancy camera which I'm sure he'll put up when he gets a chance. We need bunting, lights and the other gazebo. Good times.
  13. I saw nothing
  14. Some randomer rolled a vw at 2 or 3 am out by the gate, nothing at all to do with the vboa show as far as I'm aware.
  15. Spent way too much time talking shite to take any pictures, sorry chris
  16. John mentioned that and the reason for it earlier in this thread ken
  17. You have to be a club member to show your car on the stand. We will not be taking memberships/payments on the day but you can join the club here: http://www.mk2cav.com/store/category/2-club-membership/
  18. All or nothing sunshine
  19. Are you volunteering to arrange the stand? Properly arrange it that is
  20. Yeah a small bit of impulse buying
  21. It had been ages since the autojumble was any use at all
  22. If you want the hotel and its available book it. It will sell out no matter what
  23. John is this date set in stone now? just need to change the ferry booking.
  24. I have to add. John please don't take my moaning as anything against yourself. I know you are only passing on the info and you may as well be talking to a wall as arguing with the vboa. Thanks for keeping up up to date.
  25. Yet again morons. The GP date isn't even official! Hotel bookings isn't the only thing people have to rearrange either. Terrible management.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.