Everything posted by C20Brett
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Yeah I think there are caravan spaces at the place where we all camp Matt. Although we may move you during the night;)
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Sound, I might even pitch a tent if I am there that long! It'll be like Glastonbury except with cars!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Ive got my phase 2 chips out and have read the destructions!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
just for Paul [img width=800 height=339]http://pastorblog.cumcdebary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17_HorseStampede_big.jpg
-
VBOA Billing 2013 Signup - The Comeback!
Andy | Orwin | Fri Sat Sun Brett | SRi Turbo| Fri Sat Sun
-
updated info retro rides 2013
1) steffi cdi staying overnight 2) keir nodes staying overnight 3) Brett SRi Turbo staying overnight Havent checked if I have any plans yet. If I do, I'll cancel them. Best show of the year this and I am not missing it. Up the hill this year!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
LMFAO In the South West we buy the glass as well as its contents!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
where did you get that plate for my car from Andy? Delighted with the power mine made though, which was slightly above what I should expect from the few mods Ive done to the engine. scored just under 240lb.ft torque too. Well worth the rush putting it together in the end!4 Thanks to Andy and anyone else who helped organise the day out:)
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
My car has 4 wheels, 7 gears and boost again at last! Finished it at about 5.30 this evening! See you all there in the morning!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Im off work from tomorrow evening to get the car ready. Currently has no radiator, gearbox, interior, sunroof, front legs...... Im also only going to be along for the day on Saturday now, its my 30th on Thurs so doing Family stuff Friday night and out locally on Saturday night!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor. And Im still waiting for a new top mount to turn up from Germany.
-
twin turbo 8v!!
absolute madness! I love it! A lot of work in that if its done right, played around with an 8v turbo before and NEVER again. Respect for that effort.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
If I do better than the 13 hours I was on site for last year I'll be happy!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
jet stream says bring your wellies!!
-
VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
Ive been to the spares day twice and my overall impression is thats its always a dissapointment. Which is why I dont go!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I'll be going up Friday night but using the chance to see a mate who will be living there by then and save some £££ on the hotel! Will book the Ibis for the Saturday night this afternoon.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Paid up too now. Cant wait. Not run my LET on the rollers as yet!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Im not sure you can get an acurate readout from an Autobox on an RR anyway Dawn if thats any consolation..... sorry to hear about the job though. Where do you work? We should be able to get 15 easy! Comeone everyone names down, names down!! Andy, who are we paying deposits too?
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
I'd prefer May!
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
Im out of a June one guys. To busy a month for me to even consider it and I'd rather abuse my car on track at Combe tbh.
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
June's a shitty month for squeezing anything else in for me this year, got my 30th and Glastonbury so I'll be there if I can.
-
Potential Rolling Road 2013
yeah would love to put mine on too!
-
RETRO RIDES 2013**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
GP is the weekend after so all good on that front!
-
RETRO RIDES 2013**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
yes yes yes and yes again!!