Everything posted by C20Brett
-
updated info retro rides 2013
No not planning to now it looks like its going to be wet! My car does not work in the wet!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Sundays looking to be OK. Saturday will be a wash out though apparently!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Ill be arriving fashionably late as usual. Working and not leaving to 7ish. M5 has been terrible going north every Friday this summer so not sitting in that!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
I will get mine Friday when we meet up at the camp site!
-
cav in scrappy
is that a vinyl roof?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I personally think the club should invest in wheel clamps so the one dayers have no choice but to become weekenders!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
how many stand passes have we got steffi? are we gonna have enough at this rate?
-
winter meet
queues are fine if the reasons good. IE if whats waiting at the other end cannot be obtained elsewhere or it is something I need, want, and of quality. Glastonbury I will queue all day for, as an example. Things I wont queue for include badly parked vauxhall vivas and fry ups that are being kept warm under lights....
-
winter meet
Isn't Alton Towers seasonal? Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays.
-
updated info retro rides 2013
yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again! Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Shelsley Walsh details here; http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=180
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Steff... are we booking our show tickets online or pay on the day? Whos booking the camping or is that done? edit: or I could just read the thread properly!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
welll what is left to say. What a brilliant weekend, easily my favourite Billing ever. I cant remember laughing so much, buying so much, sweating so much nor spending so much time on the stand. Why go elsewhere? Literally so many things. Everyone in the boot of my car. Drinking shots of Paul's car roof. Sweeping all the rubbish onto the ground when Paul moaned he couldnt get in his boot. Picking all the rubbish up. Blitz attacking me with Ice cold water. Lord Muntcumber asking where I had been for a piss and me replying 'err, urinal mate', CUCUMBERS, the invention of the phrase 'facial rumshot' Keir telling me where it was safe to stand near my car on Saturday morning, even though his sick had dried out. My phone not being stolen afterall. Tim absorbing anything alcohol based on Friday, then not touching anything again all weekend, being introduced to the phrase motorboating, finding out how much more fun 18psi is instead of just 10psi..... and thats not even half of it. It didnt stop from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. Thanks everyone for such a wicked weekend:)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
yeah they have on their website:)
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I must remember to take my keys out of my pocket before letting you shut the boot if there is ever a next time!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
What a truly brilliant weekend. I think I managed to speak to most of the club members at some point and it prooves what a great little club this is. Everyone happy, laughing and enjoying the atmosphere and the cars. Loved it. I realised on the way home mine is boosting to 18psi when its on the Phase 1 map! Thanks and do keep the faith mate!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
bring the Dolly!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
yeah me too, didnt bother to follow it up so paying again!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Im gonna take the car to Birmingham all being well so will be there Thursday afternoon at some point:)
-
What have you got to do before Billing
I had panned to do a load of sprucing up this evening but the weather so bloody good think I'm gonna just go for a drive instead later!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I'm from the country so basically anywhere where there are more than 10 people I dont know by name I consider a scary no-go ghetto! What time are you and Tim meeting Jonny?
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
or may just take car to Birmingham. Worried it'll end up on bricks though!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Ive got my day off for Friday approved now so will be down Friday reasonably early. Cant go Thursday as am working in Birmingham all day and am not driving home from Brum then getting in another car and driving to Northampton!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I was one of the only people at their reception who danced!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
hahahaha!! Hopefully they'll have better music! and more balloons!