Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C20Brett

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C20Brett

  1. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
  2. I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory. Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[ As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)
  3. If that happens again then quite a few other drinks will end up tasting a bit 'pissy'.
  4. Sounds like I will be rat-arsed by the time you get there!
  5. ahhh right. I believe there may be some kind of cider festival on this weekend so I dont think we'll go far if the weather is half decent:)
  6. most of us are there Friday night onwards mate.
  7. 10. Steffi 6. Oog 15. Paul 45. Jonny + Tilly (if not moving house) 22. Ralph + Tracy and Shakey will be tagging along in his MK2 Golf! 7. Brett 37. Youngone and Toni
  8. hows he gonna make more breaking it? Cavalier bits are not worth anything complete cars are!
  9. Im in the same boat as Munt. No idea what time I will get away on Friday so making my own plans now:)
  10. Even I will bring a Cav. And mines still in a million bits!
  11. Presumably one year Im gonna take myself down accidentally, but its not happened yet!!
  12. LOL yes, Friday night is normally messy. Wonder if anyone can top Tim's effort last year?
  13. Too close to Glastonbury for me!
  14. yep, I drive my tent home. Much easier than packing it away on a hangover!
  15. more the merrier! My old man is planning his 65th Birthday bash that weekend, I think I persuaded him to move it to the weekend before but honestly would be gutted if I ended up only being there on the Friday night.
  16. yeah I assume they have something special lined up for the paddock area!
  17. who is this drunk Brett? hes never around at the same time as me? No cage in the GTE this time round mate. Its keeping a full interior:)
  18. I aim to be in the GTE for this, going up the hill this time honestly actually for real!
  19. Nah. Only just remembered I was going to go to McDonalds in the first place actually!
  20. I have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception...... Great night everyone, thanks for the laughs!
  21. itenerary for Sunday; breakfast drive home mong out bed
  22. Im booked now!
  23. All the time. I have to get my moneys worth.
  24. I didnt spend a hideous amount in New York! I'll book tomorrow! Brett
  25. yes as always, thanks Steffi for organising it, and even though she wont read it to Toni for booking the camping!! What a great weekend, enjoyed both Prescott and Shelsley Walsh. The single seaters there were awesome! We should put the meet at Wiscombe park intop the events diary really! Its been this year though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.